Power Test, Inc.
The 45X-Series Water Brake Engine Dyno is designed for testing on-highway, construction, mining, power generation, […]
The 45X-Series Water Brake Engine Dyno is designed for testing on-highway, construction, mining, power generation, and marine diesel applications. With power capacities ranging from 100-4,500 HP and operating speeds up to 4,000 RPM, the 45X-Series allows a wide range of engines to be tested. Constructed with lightweight, non-ferrous alloy, this dynamometer is a robust, high-speed, high-capacity, testing solution.
This trunnion-mounted, fixed-base water brake engine dynamometer may be used for continuous-duty engine power verification, quality assurance, endurance, and certification testing.Show More
The 45X-Series – Water Brake Engine Dyno is designed for testing on-highway, construction, mining, power generation, and marine diesel applications. It has test capacities from 100-4500 HP, with operating speeds to 4000 RPM. Due to its high absorption and speed capabilities, the 45X Series allows for a wide range of engines to be tested. In addition, the 45X-Series may be used in tandem applications for increased testing capabilities.
- Inlet control allows for low minimum horsepower.
- Low minimum loading characteristics.
- Positive lip absorber seals.
- Removable bearing and seal housings to facilitate field servicing without the need for disassembly of the absorber.
- The ability to test a wide range of engine displacements on the same dynamometer.
- Through-shaft design allows either end of the dynamometer to be driven and to accept additional dynamometers in tandem plus a variety of accessories including starting systems.
- Equal absorption capabilities in either direction of rotation.
Features and Benefits
- Capable of testing power ranges from up to 4,500 HP
- Test speeds up to 4,000 RPM
- Torque up to 15,000 lb*ft
- Inlet control allows for low minimum horsepower
- Low-inertia and high-absorption characteristics in a compact package
- Removable bearing and seal housings facility technical service without the need for disassembly of the absorber
- Through-shaft design allows either end of the dynamometer to be driven and for dyno mounted starting systems to be used
|45X06||2,700 HP (2014 kW||3,545 ft-lbs (4806 Nm)||4,000 RPM|
|45X07||3,150 HP (2349 kW)||4,135 ft-lbs (5606 Nm)||4,000 RPM|
|45X08||3,600 HP (2684 kW)||4,727 ft-lbs (6409 Nm)||4,000 RPM|
|45X09||4,050 HP (3021 kW)||5,318 ft-lbs (7210 Nm)||4,000 RPM|
|45X10||4,500 HP (3344 kW)||5,909 ft-lbs (8011 Nm)||4,000 RPM|