The 45X-Series Water Brake Engine Dyno is designed for testing on-highway, construction, mining, power generation, and marine diesel applications. With power capacities ranging from 100-4,500 HP and operating speeds up to 4,000 RPM, the 45X-Series allows a wide range of engines to be tested. Constructed with lightweight, non-ferrous alloy, this dynamometer is a robust, high-speed, high-capacity, testing solution.
This trunnion-mounted, fixed-base water brake engine dynamometer may be used for continuous-duty engine power verification, quality assurance, endurance, and certification testing.
- Inlet control allows for low minimum horsepower
- Low-inertia and high-absorption characteristics in a compact package
- Removable bearing and seal housings facility technical service without the need for disassembly of the absorber
- Through-shaft design allows either end of the dynamometer to be driven and for dyno mounted starting systems to be used
- The ability to test a wide range of engine displacements on the same dynamometer.
- Through-shaft design allows either end of the dynamometer to be driven and to accept additional dynamometers in tandem plus a variety of accessories including starting systems.
- Equal absorption capabilities in either direction of rotation.
- Power Generation
- Marine Diesel