The PTX engine dynamometer complete water brake system contains everything required to perform reliable engine certification testing for on-highway, military, and construction applications. Each system delivers you the best overall value on your investment and is ready to go to work on a wide range of equipment. At the heart of each system is a Power Test 50X-Series complete water brake engine dynamometer, known throughout the industry for long-term proven reliability and value. Supplied with engine mounting, connection, and cooling accessories, this comprehensive dyno system will make your testing easy.
- Available in 500 (50×01) and 1000 (50×02) horsepower configurations
- Speeds up to 6,000 RPM
- Up to 3,500 ft.-lbs. of torque
- Pre-configured with the correct complement of accessories and PowerNet LT data acquisition and control
- Provide equal, bi-directional loading capabilities
- Through-shaft design allows either end of the dynamometer to be driven and for dyno mounted starting systems to be used.
- Easily accessible seals and bearings allow for simple technical service without the need for dynamometer removal or specialty tools.
- Engine cart provides a rapid and efficient method of engine placement removing the need for screw jacks and load binders.
- The ability to test a wide range of engine displacements on the same dynamometer.
- Through-shaft design allows either end of the dynamometer to be driven and to accept additional dynamometers in tandem plus a variety of accessories including starting systems.
- Equal absorption capabilities in either direction of rotation.
- Oil & Gas