Power Test, Inc.
PTX Complete Engine Dyno System
The PTX engine dynamometer complete water brake system contains everything required to perform reliable engine […]
The PTX engine dynamometer complete water brake system contains everything required to perform reliable engine certification testing for on-highway, military, and construction applications. Each system delivers you the best overall value on your investment and is ready to go to work on a wide range of equipment. At the heart of each system is a Power Test 50X-Series complete water brake engine dynamometer, known throughout the industry for long-term proven reliability and value.
Supplied with engine mounting, connection, and cooling accessories, this comprehensive dyno system will make your testing easy.Show More
- Includes either a 50X01 500 HP (373 kW) or 50X02 1,000 HP (746 kW) complete water brake dynamometer with inlet manifold assembly, companion flange adapter and load cell and tech gear assembly.
- Systems also include the PowerNet LT data acquisition and control package, fabricated steel sub-base, drive shaft guard, 1,000 HP (746kW) engine cooling column, wheeled engine cart with adapters, throttle actuator system, companion flange adapter, engine mounted torsionally resilient coupling, pneumatic load control system and SAE 1610 drive shaft.
- The ability to test a wide range of engine displacements on the same dynamometer.
- Through-shaft design allows either end of the dynamometer to be driven and to accept additional dynamometers in tandem plus a variety of accessories including starting systems.
- Equal absorption capabilities in either direction of rotation.
Features and Benefits
- Available in 500 (50×01) and 1000 (50×02) horsepower configurations
- Speeds up to 6,000 RPM
- Up to 3,500 ft.-lbs. of torque
- Pre-configured with the correct complement of accessories and PowerNet LT data acquisition and control
- Provide equal, bi-directional loading capabilities
- Through-shaft design allows either end of the dynamometer to be driven and for dyno mounted starting systems to be used.
- Easily accessible seals and bearings allow for simple technical service without the need for dynamometer removal or specialty tools.
- Engine cart provides a rapid and efficient method of engine placement removing the need for screw jacks and load binders.