Power Test, Inc.
The 35X-Series water brake engine dynamometers are designed for testing the majority of on and […]
The 35X-Series water brake engine dynamometers are designed for testing the majority of on and off-highway diesel engines and electric motors. With capacities up to 2,100HP and operating speeds of up to 4,000 RPM, the 35X-Series provides a versatile testing solution for a wide range of applications.
This trunnion-mounted, fixed-base water brake engine dynamometer may be used for continuous-duty engine power verification, quality assurance, endurance, and certification testing.Show More
Our 35X-Series water brake engine dynamometers are designed for testing the majority of on and off-highway diesel engines and large electric motors. It offers test capacities from 50-2100 HP and operating speeds to 4000 RPM. 35X-Series dynamometers are manufactured in-house from a powerful yet simple design solution with a proven performance of more than 25 years, ensuring you receive the highest possible return on investment.
- Inlet control allows for low minimum horsepower.
- Low minimum loading characteristics.
- Adjustable absorber seals.
- Removable bearing and seal housings to facilitate field servicing without the need for disassembly of the absorber.
- The ability to test a wide range of engine displacements on the same dynamometer.
- Through-shaft design allows either end of the dynamometer to be driven and to accept additional dynamometers in tandem plus a variety of accessories including starting systems.
- Equal absorption capabilities in either direction of rotation.
Features and Benefits
- Capable of testing power ranges up to 2,100 HP
- Test speeds up to 4,000 RPM
- Torque up to 7,500 lb*ft
- The ability to test a wide range of engine displacements on the same dynamometer
- Low-inertia and high-absorption characteristics in a compact package
- Removable bearing and seal housings facilitate technical service without the need for disassembly of the absorber
- Through-shaft design allows either end of the dynamometer to be driven and for dyno mounted starting systems to be used
|35X01||350 HP (261 kW)||1,250 ft-lbs (1695 Nm)||4,000 RPM|
|35X02||700 HP (522 kW)||2,500 ft-lbs (3390) Nm||4,000 RPM|
|35X03||1,050 HP (783 kW)||3,750 ft-lbs (5084 Nm)||4,000 RPM|
|35X04||1,400 HP (1044 kW||5,000 ft-lbs (6780 Nm)||4,000 RPM|
|35X05||1,750 HP (1305 kW||6,225 ft-lbs (8440 Nm)||4,000 RPM|
|35X06||2,100 HP (1566 kW)||7,500 ft-lbs (10170 Nm||4,000 RPM|