Our 35X-Series engine dynamometers are designed for testing the majority of on and off-highway diesel engines and large electric motors. This series offers test capacities from 50-2100 HP, and operating speeds to 4000 RPM. The 35X-Series dynamometers are manufactured in-house from a powerful yet simple design solution with a proven performance of more than 25 years, ensuring you receive the highest possible return on investment.
- Inlet control allows for low minimum horsepower.
- Low minimum loading characteristics.
- Adjustable absorber seals.
- Removable bearing and seal housings to facilitate field servicing without the need for disassembly of the absorber.
- The ability to test a wide range of engine displacements on the same dynamometer.
- Through-shaft design allows either end of the dynamometer to be driven and to accept additional dynamometers in tandem plus a variety of accessories including starting systems.
- Equal absorption capabilities in either direction of rotation.