The 35X-Series water brake engine dynamometers are designed for testing the majority of on and off-highway diesel engines and electric motors. With capacities up to 2,100HP and operating speeds of up to 4,000 RPM, the 35X-Series provides a versatile testing solution for a wide range of applications.
This trunnion-mounted, fixed-base water brake engine dynamometer may be used for continuous-duty engine power verification, quality assurance, endurance, and certification testing.
- Low-inertia and high-absorption characteristics in a compact package
- Removable bearing and seal housings facilitate technical service without the need for disassembly of the absorber
- Inlet control allows for low minimum horsepower
- Low minimum loading characteristics
- Adjustable absorber seals
- The ability to test a wide range of engine displacements on the same dynamometer
- Through-shaft design allows either end of the dynamometer to be driven and to accept additional dynamometers in tandem plus a variety of accessories including starting systems
- Equal absorption capabilities in either direction of rotation
- On-highway Diesel
- Off-highway Diesel