The Power Test Mass Flow Fuel Measurement System is a mass measurement system that accurately measures the rate of fuel consumption and continuously analyzes fuel quality during engine testing.
- Closed loop system
- Integrated heat exchanger to cool return fuel and maintain supply temperature
- Rated for continuous testing of engines up to 8,000 HP (5,884-kW), dependent on model
- Fuel priming system included to facilitate engine starting
- High Accuracy Coriolis Flow Meter: ± 0.25% FS
- Wall mounted cabinet includes integrated secondary fuel filter
- Designed for diesel fuel containing less than 1.0% weight (10,000ppm) of sulfur (High Sulfur option is available)