Power Test’s Remote Instrumentation Assembly is custom-built to your individual requirements. It is primarily used to expand the capabilities of your PowerNet system by providing additional sensor channels.
- The assembly is tailor-made to your precise requirements
- Built to be used in conjunction with PowerNet Workstation, PowerNet LT or other PowerNet versions
- Communicates with your PowerNet system through an ethernet cable; providing large channel counts and wiring simplicity
- Typically expands PowerNet systems by providing additional pressure, temperature and other sensors in an assortment of designs (RTD’s, Voltage, Thermocouples, Vibration, Digital I/O, ect.)
- Provides a secondary sensor connection point within the test cell to reduce the risks of routing connections across hot and/or rotating parts