Power Test, Inc.
Hose Interconnect Kits
The hose interconnect kit consists of a variety of radiator hoses and accompanying clamps in selected […]
The hose interconnect kit consists of a variety of radiator hoses and accompanying clamps in selected diameters.
The Power Test Cooling Column Hose Interconnect Kit is used to connect the Cooling Column or After Cooling Column to the engine being tested.
The Power Test High Temp. Charge Air Cooler Hose Interconnect Kit is used to connect the Charge Air Cooler System to an air to air after-cooled engine in the test cell.
Cooling Column Hose Interconnect Kit includes:
- T-bolt style hose clamps 4 for each interconnect hose (2 each end)
- Hose quick coupling adapter for each interconnect hose size
- Non-PTX kits include two (2) each – cooling column to engine hoses.
- 4″ diameter x 6′ long. Quick-disconnect on one end, clamps on the other
- Aluminum Wye connection with quick-disconnects for dual cooling water return systems
- Hose kits are rated to 212 °F (100 °C) and 30 PSI (207 kPa)
- Hose Storage Cabinets are available
Charge Air Cooler Hose Kit Includes:
- Two (2) each 4″ (10 cm) diameter 4-ply reinforced silicone hoses X 72″ (182 cm) or 144″ (365 cm) long
- Two (2) each of the following reducers or adapters: 4×4, 4×3, Stepped silicone hose: 4×4, 4×3, 4×3.5, 3×2, 3×2.5 and 3×3
- Two (2) each T-bolt style hose clamps (range in inches):
- 1.87 x 2.38, 2.50 x 2.88, 3.50 x 4.00, four (4) each of 3.00 x 3.50, and eight (8) each of 4.00 x 4.50
- Hose kit is rated to 500 °F (260 °C) and 45 PSI (310 kPa)
- Designed for use with Power Test p/n 24235 or 24236 Charge Air Coolers