The Power Test Air-Starting System is mounted to the dynamometer and provides the cranking torque needed to start an engine connected to the dynamometer. Fits on most dynamometers.
- Eliminate the storage batteries, cables, and charger required by a conventional electric starter
- Are powerful enough to quickly start the engine at the touch of a button utilizing the through-shaft design of the Power Test dynamometer
- Commonly available in two sizes for engines above and below 900ci
- Are available in both CCW and CW rotation configurations
- Tandem air starting systems for increased torque are available on request