The Power Test H36-Series water brake engine dynamometers are high torque, low speed diesel engine dynamometers. Built with maximum productivity in mind, they can be found servicing mining, marine, construction, power generation, and marine propulsion industries around the world. Choose from six different water brake dyno models with application power ranges up to 10,000 HP (7,455 Kw) and torques exceeding 50,000 N m. Typically this water brake dyno operates at around 1,000 with the added benefit of bi-rotational operation. As with all Power Test products, the H36 is backed by unsurpassed support from our sales and service team. Our engineering and testing experts travel the globe to work with you, anywhere and anytime because at Power Test, we make your testing easy.
- Through-shaft design allows either end of the dynamometer to be driven and for dyno mounted starting systems to be used
- Provides equal, bi-directional loading capabilities
- For high-torque output of diesel engines in mining, power generation, and marine applications
- Available in 6 different sizes
- Through-shaft design allows either end of the dynamometer to be driven or to accept tandem dynamometers plus a variety of accessories including starting systems.
- Includes 315 series drive shaft companion flange
- Provides bidirectional equal absorption capabilities.
- Power Generations
- Marine Propulsion Industries