AIDCO Test Systems Model 850 Hydraulic Test Center is a versatile test stand designed for testing heavy-duty off-highway power shift and automatic transmissions. In addition to transmission testing, the AIDCO Model 850 is capable of testing various hydraulic system components. It is capable of detecting shift points and mechanical binding, identifying vibrations, diagnosing and locating leaks, and measuring pressure and flow, clutch leakage and output torque. The AIDCO Model 850 Hydraulic Test Center is one of the most comprehensive hydraulic testing tools on the market.
It’s also available as the 850M (Military Series) with dual-current load absorption units for cross-drive testing capabilities.
- A closed-loop hydrostatic drive system
- Inputs rotary power to the component being tested.
- 200 or 300 HP options available.
- Hydraulic drive motor power lift facilitates
- Vertical maneuvering to align the drive shaft with the component under test
- Drive speed is controlled from a single potentiometer for simplified operator control.
- Provides closed loop speed, flow, and load control to the component under test.
- Twelve pressure taps in conjunction with liquid-filled pressure gauges monitor pressures within the component under test
- Inline automatic transmissions
- Gear Pumps
- Vane Pumps
- Hydrostatic Pumps
Automatic Transmissions and Torque Converters
- Check and set shift points (automatic)
- Full and closed throttle upshift and downshift test (loaded or unloaded)
- Downshift inhibitor test
- Measure output torque
- Locate shaft seal leaks
- Identify clutch leakage
- Check noise/vibration
- Detect mechanical binding
- Check main, clutch, lube and converter pressure
- Monitor converter flow and temperature
- Flow & pressure
- Torque requirements
- Case leakage
- Noise & vibration