Power Test, Inc.
New from AIDCO, the 500E test stand is designed to meet your needs for testing […]
New from AIDCO, the 500E test stand is designed to meet your needs for testing medium and heavy-duty transmissions and torque converters for off-highway and other commercial vehicles.
The Model 500E accommodates in-line or dropbox model transmissions mounted in a direct remote or mid-ship configuration, with or without integrated torque converters. This compact unit is designed and built to AIDCO Test System’s high standards to give you years of reliable performance verification and quality assurance testing of automatic and powershift transmissions.Show More
The Model 500E accommodates in-line or dropbox model transmissions mounted in a direct remote or mid-ship configuration, with or without integrated torque converters. This compact unit is designed and built to AIDCO Test System’s high standards to give you years of reliable performance verification and quality assurance testing of automatic and powershift transmissions. This piece of invaluable transmission testing equipment was built to Make Your Testing Easy.
- Uses a variable speed, high-efficiency AC motor to simulate the engine driving the transmission. 100, 200 or 300 HP motor configuration options are available.
- Includes ten (10) external pressure taps for monitoring pressures within the unit under test.
- Frame mounted standard SAE housing for direct mount transmissions. Available configurations include SAE 1, SAE 0 and SAE 00
- Drive Load Sensing enables the operator to control the acceleration and deceleration rate of the unit under test to improve detection of shift events.
- Optional Panelling to protect your machine and maintain a clean test cell
- Designed to accommodate remotely mounted transmissions using optional transmission mounting kits.
- An optional Eddy Load Unit may be connected to a transmissions output to apply a load.
- PowerNet Data Acquisition and Control System options are available for automated control and reporting.
- Modulate control simulates “full” or “closed” throttle conditions.
Test the following equipment:
Transmissions and Torque Converters
- Heavy-duty, on-highway, inline transmissions
- Heavy-duty, off-highway, inline transmissions
- Heavy-duty, off-highway, dropbox transmissions
- Dana, Clarke, etc.
- Check and set shift points (automatic)
- Full and closed throttle upshift and downshift test (loaded or unloaded)
- Downshift inhibitor test
- Measure output torque
- Locate shaft seal leaks
- Identify clutch leakage
- Check noise/vibration
- Detect mechanical binding
- Check main, clutch, lube and converter pressure
- Monitor converter flow and temperature
- Predesigned to accept many options
- Variable speed, high-efficiency AC motor
- Drive motor options to fit your needs
- Available voltage to match local services
- Drive load sensing
- 10 pressure taps
- Direct or remote –mount SAE bell housing
- Modulator control
|Electric Motor (Prime Mover) Selections (other voltage options available on request) *Machine FLA with all configuration options||500E-100||100HP (75 kW) 380V – *203 FLA|
|100HP (75 kW) 460V – *170 FLA|
|500E-200||200HP (149 kW) 380V – *318 FLA|
|200HP (149 kW) 460V – *286 FLA|
|500E-300||300HP (224 kW) 380V – *435 FLA|
|300HP (224 kW) 460V – *407 FLA|
|Max. Transmission Imput Torque (continuous)||500E-100||294 Lb-ft. (399 N-m) up to 1,785 RPM|
|500E-200||588 Lb-ft. (789 N-m) up to 1,785 RPM|
|500E-300||883 Lb-ft. (1,197 N-m) up to 1,785 RPM|
|Bell Housing (choose one)||SAE 1, SAE 0, or SAE 00|
|Max Speed||4,000 RPM (bi-directional)|