The SF-Powermark engine dynamometer showcases a rugged, durable power absorption unit and a 2″ diameter main shaft. It’s the only absorber on the market available with cross-vented rotors for smooth and fast water flow. The system is built with integrated starters which eliminates the need for bell-housing, flywheel, or engine starter. The Powermark Engine Dynamometer comes complete with an engine docking cart, boom-mounted accessories, and is compatible with WinDyn 3.2 data acquisition and control.
Visit SuperFlow’s website for more products and information.
- Complete engine testing system includes dynamometer stand, docking cart, operator station & console, sensor box, engine cooling column, computer, WinDyn software, monitors and printer
- Automated tests for simple operation and unequaled repeatability
- Test a wide range of engine sizes (including reverse rotation) with unique cross vented rotor design for equal capacity in either direction – 2,500 plus hp capacity
- Dual servo valve control system – precise control for any application
- Docking cart system for rapid engine changes
- Control console to manage test, engine and test cell equipment all from the operator station
- Boom system to mount sensor box, manage sensor cables and hold the cooling column neatly in the test cell
- 139 data acquisition channels – user configurable to meet any application
- Modular sensor box with expansion panel system to easily add sensors over the life of the dyno