The SF-902S Performance Engine Dyno from SuperFlow is rated for 15,000 RPM and is capable of handling power up to 1,500 HP and 1,200 lb.-ft of torque. These specifications were made possible with the addition of a new absorber designed for high RPM and maximum durability for extended testing periods without issue. In addition to the new water seals, high-speed bearings and stainless steel components compliment the new absorber in the SF-902S dynamometer. Also, it includes a hall effect speed sensor for greatly improved low-speed RPM measurement.
Visit SuperFlow’s website for more products and information.
- Capable of speeds up to 15,000 RPM
- Handles power up to 1,500 HP and 1,200 lb.-ft of torque
- Complete engine testing system includes dynamometer stand, docking cart, operator station & console, sensor box, engine cooling column, computer, WinDyn software, monitors and printer
- Automated tests for simple operation and extreme repeatability
- Test a wide range of engine sizes – 20 to 1,500 plus HP with SuperFlow’s unique capacity valve system
- Low inertia absorber design for fastest response to changing demands
- Docking cart system for rapid engine changes
- Control console to manage test, engine and test cell equipment all from the operator station
- Boom system to mount sensor box, manage sensor cables and hold the cooling column neatly in the test cell
- 139 data acquisition channels – user configurable to meet any application
- Modular sensor box with expansion panel system to easily add sensors over the life of the dyno