The AIDCO Electronic Shift Console design services factory authorized service centers with the ability to flash Transmission Control Units (TCUs). The console will exercise multiple transmissions outside of the vehicle in conjunction with the AIDCO family of transmission test stands during testing.
- Provides OEM shifting as well as control for customer specified transmission generations
- TCU’s can be reflashed by authorized personnel to load specific transmission model calibrations for the various units you will be testing
- Plugs into standard 110 VAC power source and provides 12 VDC or 24 VDC (vehicle dependant) power supply
- OEM software such as Allison Doc (provided by others) can connect directly to console to perform diagnostics, read and reset trouble codes, and reflash the TCU
- Over-sized enclosure can house multiple TCU kits
- Kits are available for Allison 1K through 9K transmission up through Gen 5