Power Test, Inc.
X-Series Electric Motor Test Stand
The X-Series EMTS Water Brake Dynamometers are used for power verification, vibration testing, quality assurance, […]
The X-Series EMTS Water Brake Dynamometers are used for power verification, vibration testing, quality assurance, endurance, and certification testing on electric motor systems. Power Test offers the X-Series in a number of sizes with a hydraulic lift table making it compatible with a wide range of electric motors.
Accurate analysis is paramount in establishing confidence in your products and is only available through loaded tests. The X-Series EMT dynamometers give you the ability to apply a load to your electric motors and the assurance that they will perform in real-world situations.Show More
- The ability to test a wide range of electric motors on the same dynamometer
- Low-inertia and high absorption characteristics in a compact package
- Servo inlet control valve allows for low minimum horsepower
- Equal absorption capabilities in either direction of rotation
- Choose a fabricated steel sub-base assembly (i.e. 32” (81.28cm) dyno centerline height) or an adjustable hydraulic lift table
- Removable bearing and seal housing to facilitate field servicing without the need for disassembly of the absorber
- Capable of testing AC or DC Motors
- Utilize PowerNet EMTS Data Acquisition and Control Software for control, analysis and documented test records.