In addition to our standard, water brake performance engine dynamometers, SuperFlow also offers a wide range of advanced Eddy Current Engine dynos for precise engine testing. With low minimum load capabilities, you are able to test both very small engines and much larger engines at light loads & high speeds. All SuperFlow eddy current absorbers can be interfaced with WinDyn data acquisition and control systems for comprehensive test analysis.
Visit SuperFlow’s website for more products and information.
- SuperFlow offers a wide selection of eddy current absorbers for precise engine testing
- Low load capabilities allow for the testing of very small engines or much larger engines at lighter loads.
- Pre-lubricated bearings rated for 5,000 hours of operation between servicing
- Load cells measure reaction torque in both directions of rotation
- Starter motor can be fitted to the double-ended main shaft
- Heat is dissipated through a water cooling system
- Optional engine carts and dynamometer docking bases are available
- Power absorbers are available with a wide range of speed and torque specifications