PowerNet LT is the complete monitoring and control package for dynamometers and engines. LT transforms a specially designed interface box and a standard computer into a highly efficient engine development and qualification tool. Featuring a condensed version of our PowerNet software, this engine data acquisition system offers fully automated testing with just a few mouse clicks.
- The system includes LT controller, PowerNet Commander PC, flat screen monitor, keyboard, mouse, printer, four temperature sensors for an engine, oil, fuel, and air; and two oil and fuel pressure sensors.
- Manual, Set Point, and Automated control methods of torque, power, and engine speed.
- All channels easily configured for sensor name, units, and alarm values using pull-down menus.
- Quickly create and run fully automated test patterns and easily save display, and export results in flexible reports.
- Windows-based software allows for reliable, repeatable testing for even the most novice of users.