The Eddy Current Load Unit connects to a transmission output to apply a load simulating actual operation conditions.
- Can be maneuvered horizontally and vertically and locks into position
- Output adapts to a standard drive shaft resulting in fast, simple, quiet connection to the load unit
- Capable of 525 lb-ft (712 Nm) continuous and 1,470 lb-ft
- (1,993 Nm) intermittent braking torque (larger unit is available on request)
- Includes manual stall bar to measure the amount of output torque developed by the unit under test (Optional Air Brake Stall Kit is available)
- All kits include transformer, power supply, controls, and speed and torque indicators