Power Test’s EC-Series eddy current dynamometer uses air-cooled eddy current load absorbers providing a heavy duty, cost-effective solution without needing to rely on water or a cooling system. In addition to air-cooled load absorbers, the EC-Series eddy current dynos feature a precision ground heavy duty steel frame, dynamically balanced rollers with proprietary traction sipes, and Power Test’s PowerNet CD computerized data acquisition system. The EC-Series eddy current dynamometers are available in both two-absorber, CF22EC-2, and four absorbers, CF22EC-4, configurations. Both configurations are available in standard, all left or right side absorber arrangements.
- Lifetime Warranty guaranteeing the durability of your frames and rollers
- Air-cooled eddy current load absorbers
- 45″-60″ (1143-1524 mm) wheelbase accommodation
- 20″ (508 mm) diameter, dynamically balanced rolls with proprietary siped traction grooves
- Belted design provides full machine power to a single axle
- Available in left or right side absorber configurations for retrofits.
- Centralized lubrication manifold simplifies maintenance and requires no tools.
- Pneumatically-actuated disc roll brakes.
- Low annual operating costs
- No expensive cooling system
- No water quality control issues
- No risk of flooding your dyno pit