The SF-880E All-Wheel Drive Chassis Dyno is for serious performance tuners who want unmatched quality, capacity and data acquisition features. SuperFlow’s innovative mechanical roll link perfectly syncs the front and rear roll speed, so no damage is done to a vehicle’s driveline. Two eddy current power absorbers provide unmatched load capacity for high powered vehicles as well as long tuning sessions.
Visit SuperFlow’s website for more products and information.
- Mechanical roller synchronization with the highest linked capacity of any all-wheel drive chassis dyno, up to 200 MPH
- Individual load cells measure torque at each axle
- Coast down test to report engine power
- Two eddy current absorbers for unmatched load capacity as well as duration across the entire operating range
- Automated tests for simple operation and unequaled repeatability – tests include inertia only, controlled acceleration, steady state, step, track simulation, engine power and any user-defined drive cycle
- 42 in. diameter, precision knurled rolls provide largest contact patch available and greatly reduce dangerous tire deflection and heat seen on smaller diameter rolls
- Rugged, impact resistant handheld controller
- Modular sensor box with expansion panel system to easily add sensors over the life of the dyno
- OBDII interface for data logging off the vehicles OBDII port
- Available for in-floor in addition to above-floor installations