The SF-849 Chassis Dyno is the highest capacity two-wheel drive dynamometer available because of three things: more traction, more load, and more data acquisition options. As a result, the most demanding tuners from performance diesel shops to NASCAR race teams trust the SF-849 to deliver. SuperFlow’s innovative load system with two eddy current power absorbers provides more load capacity and test duration than anything available so you can test at high power levels all day long without running out of load.
Visit SuperFlow’s website for more products and information.
- Individual load cells measure torque at each axle
- Coast down test reports engine power as a result
- Two eddy current absorbers for unmatched load capacity as well as duration across the entire operating range
- Automated tests for simple operation in addition to unequaled repeatability including inertia only, controlled acceleration, steady state, step, track simulation, engine power and any user-defined drive cycle
- 42 in. diameter, precision knurled rolls provide largest contact patch available and greatly reduce dangerous tire deflection and heat seen on smaller diameter rolls
- Rugged, impact resistant handheld controller
- Modular sensor box with expansion panel system so you can easily add sensors over the life of the dyno
- OBDII interface for data logging off the vehicles OBDII port
- Available for in-floor and above-floor installations