The Superflow SF-832 Chassis Dynamometer is known as one of the most versatile chassis dynamometers in the industry. Using the Superflow Road Simulation Technology (RST) the Superflow SF-832 is able to accurately load vehicles according to their aerodynamic losses, rolling losses, and inertia. With a horsepower capacity of 2,500 hp and absorption capability of 2,200 hp, this chassis dynamometer is capable of testing a wide variety of products. The SF-832 pioneered the innovative center mounted eddy current design, allowing the footprint of this testing system to be very small. The size of the SF-832 allows you to save valuable shop space, all while maintaining the ability to perform both loaded and inertia tests.
Visit SuperFlow’s website for more products and information.
- Comes standard with Superflow Road Simulation Technology (RST)
- Center mounted eddy current design
- Many available upgrade paths allowing for flexibility and peace of mind
- 30″ knurled rolls provide superior traction and minimal tire deflation
- Low profile frame
- Traction benefits of a single roll dyno