The SF-832-AWD is an entry level all-wheel drive dyno packed with features usually only found on premium models. The 2,400 lbs. of inertia make it perfect for tuning imports in addition to other lightweight, high-powered all-wheel drive vehicles. SuperFlow’s innovative mechanical roll link perfectly syncs the front and rear roll speed so no damage is done to a vehicle’s driveline. The included eddy current power absorber provide unmatched load control for advanced tests.
Visit SuperFlow’s website for more products and information.
- Mechanical roller synchronization with linked capacity up to 180 MPH
- Individual load cells measure torque at each axle
- Coast down test to report engine power
- Eddy current absorber for unmatched load capacity and duration across the entire operating range
- Automated tests for simple operation and unequaled repeatability – tests include inertia only, controlled acceleration, steady state, step, track simulation, engine power and any user-defined drive cycle
- 30 in. diameter, precision knurled rolls provide largest contact patch available and greatly reduce dangerous tire deflection and heat seen on smaller diameter rolls
- Rugged, impact resistant handheld controller
- Modular sensor box with expansion panel system to easily add sensors over the life of the dyno
- OBDII interface for data logging off the vehicles OBDII port
- Available for in-floor and above-floor installations