The SF-750 Flowbench by SuperFlow is the industry standard for digital flow testing with an increased capacity as well as increased accuracy. It was designed to bridge the gap between the similarly designed SF-600 and the SF-1020. It flows 575 cfm at 25” of water. The SF-750 comes standard with our FlowCom™ digital airflow measurement system for accurate, repeatable and fast testing. FlowCom™ ensures accurate digital airflow measurement and control by automatically measuring test pressure and temperature; then presenting corrected flow data on the easy-to-read, precision display. This saves users considerable time when compared with standard manometer type benches that require users to make calculations to achieve corrected flow numbers. The included automatic motor controller maintains constant test pressure without the use of knobs and valves and it also helps extend motor life by reducing heat generated during operation. Reduced heat means that operators can run the SF-750 for longer durations than benches lacking the motor control feature.
Visit SuperFlow’s website for more products and information.
- Flows 575 cfm at 25″ of water
- Comes standard with a FlowCom digital airflow measurement system
- An automatic motor controller maintains constant test pressure without knobs and valves
- Extends motor life by reducing heat
- Allows for longer durations than similar flowbench systems