The SuperFlow CycleDyn chassis dynamometer is used by educational research facilities, motorcycle dealerships, and professional racing teams worldwide for any number of Powersport applications. ATVs, karts, and especially motorcycles are easily tested in a safe, controlled environment with accompanying data acquisition and control. Rated for 500HP+ with speeds exceeding 200mph, this testing solution can add profit to your business, justify customer purchases and increase on-track performance for your equipment.
- Rated for 750+hp (inertia only) and 500+ hp (eddy current applications)
- Capable of maintaining speeds up to 200 mph
- Accepts wheelbases from 48″-72″ (122-183 cm) with a motorized, front-wheel restraint.
- Available in multiple configurations including inertia only, eddy current loading, or AC motoring
- Constructed with sturdy steel plates, welded at the seams for a durable, vibration resistant enclosure.
- Performance testing and tuning
- Research and Development
- Durability and quality control
- Emissions and fuel consumption testing
- Vehicle certification