The PTX systems contain everything required to perform reliable engine certification testing for on-highway, military and construction applications. At the heart of each system is a Power Test X-Series water brake engine dynamometer, known throughout the industry for long-term proven reliability and exceptional value. Systems are pre-configured to provide the correct compliment of accessories coupled with the automated simplicity of our PowerNet LT data acquisition and control system.
PTX systems are available in both 500 HP (373kW) and 1,000 HP (746kW) configurations. Each package delivers you the best overall value on your investment and is ready to go to work.
- Includes either a 50X01 500 HP (373 kW) or 50X02 1,000 HP (746 kW) water brake dynamometer with inlet manifold assembly, companion flange adapter and load cell and tech gear assembly.
- Systems also include the PowerNet LT data acquisition and control package, fabricated steel sub-base, drive shaft guard, 1,000 HP (746kW) engine cooling column, wheeled engine cart with adapters, throttle actuator system, companion flange adapter, engine mounted torsionally resilient coupling, pneumatic load control system and SAE 1610 drive shaft.
- The ability to test a wide range of engine displacements on the same dynamometer.
- Through-shaft design allows either end of the dynamometer to be driven and to accept additional dynamometers in tandem plus a variety of accessories including starting systems.
- Equal absorption capabilities in either direction of rotation.