Power Test, Inc.
DC Power Supply
The DC Power Supply replaces in-test-cell batteries, eliminating battery maintenance and safety issues due to its […]
The DC Power Supply replaces in-test-cell batteries, eliminating battery maintenance and safety issues due to its short-circuit protection. In addition to its safety and reliability, it provides the ample 12 or 24 Volt DC power to fully support most engine mounted electric starters.Show More
- System includes selectable 12 or 24 VDC output terminals with additional remote relay, as well as 30 Amp fused “Start” and “Run” connections
- Primary input breaker with lock-out disconnect provides short-circuit protection. Also, it facilitates service cord or hard-wired installations
- Design fully integrates with Power Test’s PowerNet Data Acquisition and Control System
- Remote operation of “Remote ON”/ “E-Stop” interlock, “Run”, and “Start” relays accommodates through 24VDC control signals from PowerNet. PowerNet is not required for use. However, the customer must provide the 24VDC signal sources and purchase the necessary relay components separately
- Status indicator lights inform the operator which power mode (12 or 24 VDC) is running.
- Multiple inter-locks through manual disconnect & “Remote ON”/”E-Stop” circuit provide safety to operators when connecting, disconnecting and operating the system