Sales and Service Coordinator
Responsible for helping deliver profitable growth by supporting the sales and service teams with various administrative duties. Work cross-functionally to gather information and follow-up on customer requests and questions for sales and service team. Process quotes and maintain sales ERP and CRM systems with accurate information.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the VP Sales, Account Managers and Field Service Department to process quotes and orders, coordinate travel, perform administrative customer relationship management, and other administrative and recordkeeping support functions.
- Perform CRM task management and required follow ups, ensuring clear, detailed and well-organized information is in CRM and other applications, including but not limited to history notes, customer contacts and updates, tasks, quotes, account clean up and general information.
- Work directly with Sales Account Managers to enter customer quotes and maintain pipeline status in ERP system such as win date and probability rating.
- Prepare orders and assist with order changes as assigned.
- Follow-up with internal stakeholders Sales and Service Coordinator such as Engineering, Service, Production, Operations etc. as required.
- Contact vendors to gather customer quote information upon Sales Account Manager’s request.
- Aid Sales and Service team in setting appointments and arranging domestic and international travel.
- Attend project kick-off meetings to assure project clarity.
- May follow-up with existing customers.
- Assist as requested with sales projects and presentations.
- Assist with expense report verification.
- Complete sales and service team’s commission schedules.
- Arrange for meeting lunches as requested.
- Back-up receptionist as needed.
- Promote a positive attitude among the sales team.
- Associate’s Degree plus 3 years related experience or equivalent. Ideal entry level career opportunity.
- Some basic technical knowledge to effectively process quotes and orders.
- Experience arranging international travel ideal, including VISA and passport applications.
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate both written and verbal.
- Patient, calm and active listening skills.
- Persistent, high attention to detail and diligent.
- Confident, engaging, relationship builder/people person, with the ability to take measured risks.
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, follow up and time management skills.
- Proven ability to work productively individually or in teams.
- CRM and Microsoft knowledge ideal or ability to learn CRM quickly.
What Power Test Offers
Power Test offers a competitive and comprehensive salary and benefits package. We have a focused yet fun team oriented environment where individuals can make a difference in their own and the company’s growth.