Position Reports to Manager, Field Service Department
Bonus paid for every business night of travel!
Power Test, Inc. is a world leader in the manufacture of heavy duty engine, transmission and chassis dynamometer systems. Established in 1976, we are a consistently growing and dynamic organization. Power Test was awarded the 2011 and 2012 Wisconsin Manufacturer of the Year Award, Wisconsin’s Future 50 Master Mettle Award in 2014, named one of the top southeast Wisconsin’s Healthiest Employers in the Small Business category from 2011-2014, and was awarded the 2013 Governor’s Export Achievement Award for the state of Wisconsin.
Provide technical support to our customers and our sales force in a fast paced environment. Ideal candidate will have a strong electrical and mechanical background. On the job training on all product lines and customers will be provided while working both independently and in a team environment. After training person will:
- Understand and use company products and software.
- Work directly with customers to resolve technical problems over the phone, via email and in person.
- Provide quotes to customers for service and/or parts as needed.
- Provide support to sales staff as they work with customers to resolve problems.
- Provide commissioning and training at customer locations for all of the equipment we manufacture.
- Properly document customer interaction, service visits and expense reports.
- Travel to customer sites independently (both domestic and international) to provide service and/or training.
- Solid understanding of mechanical, electrical and computer systems.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Familiar with electro-mechanical systems and troubleshooting skills related to them
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Familiar with standard Microsoft applications (Windows, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions posed by customers.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Travel to customer sites is required (approximately 50%).
What Power Test Offers
Power Test offers a competitive and comprehensive salary and benefits package. We have a focused yet fun team oriented environment where individuals can make a difference in their own and the company’s growth.
For questions, contact Cheryl Wisman, Human Resources Manager at Power Test. 262-252-4301ext 2021, or email@example.com